Sunday, May 6, 2018

I Pray

Livin’ in confusion.
My dreams a mere illusion.
Dilemmas I face.
Tryin’ to go at my pace.
But life feels like a race.
Decisions I must make.
Risks I must take.
I try to be diligent.
No room for relinquishment.

Don’t wanna make a habit of the pain.
Must get rid of the stress and the strain.
Can’t deal with boys’ immaturity.
And their hearts’ rigidity.
Yet, their negativity
Ain’t goin’ to affect me.
They might cut me once,
Twice but not thrice.
That time in my life is gone.
I am strong. I move on.

Don’t tell me to stay optimistic,
When my emotions are goin’ ballistic.
What I need is direction.
But all I’m feeling is abjection.
All I ask for is peace at heart.
Better experiences, a fresh start.
I ask for clarity, stability and prosperity.
And for my heart, mind and soul to be in unity.
My dreams of success and love a reality.





No comments: