Saturday, November 25, 2017

Dear Diary (Week 28),

It kills me how a man can change colours from one moment to the next. You build a trusting friendship with him, speak over the course of months/years and one day he just completely ghosts you. You try to reach out to him but he ignores you! I wonder, is a man who does this worse than a man who plays you from the get-go? 

If I were to state the main things I look for in a man, consistency would be included. I want to know that a man won’t just disappear on me. I want to know that a man will give me reason to trust him. I want to be with a man who is emotionally stable and won’t run away from me because I am intimidating at times. I’m tired of wondering how soon things with the next guy will end.

How is a man ok with opening up to someone, sharing all these moments and all this time together, only to suddenly walk away from all of it? How can a man be so selfish and not care about how his sudden disappearance makes the other person feel? Why is it that the rare times I’m actually interested in a man and see any sort of potential he disappears before even giving us a fair chance?

Why does it feel like the universe isn’t in sync with the effort I put into finding a great man? Why is it so difficult to find a man who’s values and goals are in sync with mine? Why do I feel hepless when it comes to my love life? Why do I always find myself alone and disappointed?

Love,
Faigy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww be strong beautiful girl when the right man will walk in he will not ever leave you are an amazing soul and you know it your very special