Thursday, November 30, 2017

Dear Diary (Week 29),

Today is my birthday. Not too happy about turning a quarter of a century because I haven’t accomplished as much as I would have liked to. One of my unaccomplished “goals” is never having experienced a healthy, loving relationship. While I don’t want to celebrate my age, I do want to celebrate new beginnings.

My main goal this year is to put myself in situations outside of my comfort zone. While I always seek to grow, I don’t always act upon it as much as I could. Meaning, I’m always on the lookout for new opportunities at work to higher myself but I don’t put in the same effort in my love life. I want to break my own barriers that are keeping me from meeting someone great.

When it comes to social situations, I seek to make things as comfortable as possible. I seek to be around friends and in environments I’m  familiar with. Sticking to friends and putting myself in familiar environments keeps me from meeting new people. Comfort is my excuse for sticking to my old ways. It’s what’s keeping me stuck.

I want to feel sexy and I don’t just mean in a physical sense. I want to feel like a woman who’s  got her love life under control. I want to feel like a woman who’s been through a lot but who’s still found the courage to push through and overcome her difficulties in finding love. I must match my effort in finding that special someone with the desire I have for that to happen. I deserve a great man in my life because I’m a great woman.

Love,
Faigy







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you are a beautiful great woman