Sunday, September 17, 2017

Dear Diary (Week 18),

My heart beats to the music's melody.
My body dances zestfully.
My mind rests peacefully.
I smile joyously. 

I breathe in happiness.
And exhale angriness.
My heart fills with tenderness.
My body's movements are so effortless.
My mind's worries turn into joyfulness.
My smile lights up my face with brightness.

This is a moment that feels like forever.
Feeling this way often is my life's endevor.
Heart, body, mind in sync,
Just in the moment, forgetting to think.

I hold on to to this moment, not letting go.
It's on the verge of escaping me, though.
There's one thing I know.
Good moments might not stay
But I rather have a taste over nothing at all, any day.

Love is a tease that consumes me.
But evades me just as easily.
How I manage without it is a mystery.
But I must wait until it's meant to be.

Love,
Faigy



No comments: